Welcome to Stop Mould Online Store!
Moulds release spores and it is these spores that cause the allergic reactions in people. Spores are microscopic particles released by moulds in their thousands into the atmosphere.
Some people are more sensitive than others, including:
These people should stay away from damp and mould.
Moulds produce allergens (substances that can cause an allergic reaction), irritants and, sometimes, toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mould spores may cause an allergic reaction, such as sneezing, a runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. Moulds can also cause asthma attacks.Do not tolerate Mould! Kill it!